Search the forum,

Discuss Experience Wanted N.E Lincs in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

axlgod

TF
Reaction score
Hi
I’m asking (pleading!!) if anyone would be willing to allow me to work alongside them for free, in order for me to gain some experience in tiling, in the North East Lincolnshire area.

I’m considering doing a tiling course in Hartlepool (UK Pro Tiling Training) & would like some work experience before I start.

If there is anyone out there willing to give me a shot-it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Reply to Experience Wanted N.E Lincs in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen