Search the forum,

Discuss Ever seen a ghost? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Recently my mate and I were tiling in an old farm house. It was being refurbed, it's the one I have just put in my albums. The one with the well in the kitchen floor,(1700s) one day when we were working late we heard some strange noises coming from the cellar. I volunteered to go investigate, I handed my mate a piece of 3"x2" and said "if two horrible screaming things come running up the stairs, let the first one through" that will be me.:lol:

D

diamondtiling

Recently my mate and I were tiling in an old farm house. It was being refurbed, it's the one I have just put in my albums. The one with the well in the kitchen floor,(1700s) one day when we were working late we heard some strange noises coming from the cellar. I volunteered to go investigate, I handed my mate a piece of 3"x2" and said "if two horrible screaming things come running up the stairs, let the first one through" that will be me.:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

D

Deleted member 1779

Flippin ell.. How weird is that then. You start a post and I have a run in with this guy..

34226_399488777013_617362013_4375707_5872067_n.jpg

Too weird.

M

mikebidd

thats just made me laugh out loud and made me look sily lol

D

Deleted member 1779

No I am not joking I think I am being haunted by the spirit of an 84 year old man who died in my mother in laws new bungalow. And he is a bit Pd off that I am smashing holes into his beloved place.

D

Deleted member 1779

Take the 365 girls round there to see if that cheers him up, worth a shot

Now thats a very good idea !

26038_376015447013_617362013_3798639_7351780_n.jpg

I will send Jenny -out of uniform - (shes the one on your right) to go and sort him out.
[Can ghosts have heart attacks?]

5063_128829682424_694897424_2866416_2577353_n.jpg

Dont be frighted old dead man.... Its only Jenny from 365Drills.
I wont harm you

365logo115.jpg

S

SandyFloor

They must have been so peed off when they found out the diamonds they were promoting were not quite what they were expecting.

Reply to Ever seen a ghost? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen