Search the forum,

Discuss Electrician emigrating to Australia in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Electrical News

TF Official Sponsor
Reaction score
I am a qualified electrician working in Scotland. 27 years old, how easy is it to come to Australia and start working as an electrician?

Hi there my name is david. I am a qualified electrician working in scotland. Up to date and got my 18th edition regulations qualification also. I work in domestic. Done house bashing 1st fix and 2nd fix for years and now mainly do contracts new kitchens. bathrooms and maintenance. How easy is it to come to Australia/canada or New Zealand to start working as an electrician. Thank you!

Click I am a qualified electrician working in Scotland. 27 years old, how easy is it to come to Australia and start working as an electrician? to continue reading or to reply to this thread that has been posted to our electrical forum, ElectriciansForums.net

Reply to Electrician emigrating to Australia in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen