Search the forum,

Discuss Dural CI Stockest in Plymouth or surrounding areas please? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

cornish_crofter

Thanks.

Can get Ditra but Dural is supposed to be cheaper, according to Dave, who is always right about everything :lol:

C

cornish_crofter

IIRc he wanted an extra £80 or £90 for the membrane (app 5m). I'm getting the Ditra for just over £10 per metre plus VAT. I only need around 3 metres and I'm getting some Kerdi tape as well.

CTD will cut you a length. I've asked for one 3 metre length as opposed to three 1 metre lengths. I'm probably going to cut one to the width of the floor then trim a bit off the 2nd to suit. TBH I could probably do it with 2 metres as I'm not using it on the former (Tilux supplied by Wetdecs).

Wetdecs has supplied me with 6 inch waterproof strip to stick down to seal the floor against the wall. I guess there should be no issue bedding this onto the Ditra?

Reply to Dural CI Stockest in Plymouth or surrounding areas please? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen