Search the forum,

Discuss Dural ci+ adhesive on green screed in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

L

LM

I've been up and down this road with Ardex. The NA can go onto a green screed no problem but then the contradiction is that they won't stand over it for tiling with Green screed adhesive due to potential shrinkage and although BAL is under the same umbrella as Ardex they have Green screed adhesive but no leveller that can go on a green screed and both of their tech departments won't ok me to use the NA leveller with the Green screed adhesive. So between the two companies which come under the same roof they have no soloution for levelling a green screed that can then be tiled before 3 weeks o_O

Reply to Dural ci+ adhesive on green screed in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement