Search the forum,

Discuss Dot and dab tiles.....ohhh! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

Waluigi

I’ve seen crap work done by plenty of trades folk. I’ll often go into someone’s house who’s had their previous bathroom done by someone else and I get asked what I think. It’s far easier to just nod and say it looks good than anything else.

Make sure your own work is spot on and that’s all you need to worry about. When it comes to explaining to the customer why you’re the man for the job, simply list out what you do. They can make an informed choice based on the information you have told them or listed out in your Quotation.

B

Blunt Tool

I love dot dabbers !! They keep me in a job, carry on I say, puts food on my table. The best ones are the ones that use green top onto big porcelain tiles, I can scrape it off the tiles and walls easily even after 2 years

Reply to Dot and dab tiles.....ohhh! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen