Discuss Don't you just hate returning.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

STEVO

TF
Reaction score
Called back to job today to do splash backs in kitchen after I had done the floor on bank holiday weekend.
I walked into kitchen to see the floor looking in s&&t state. It was full of tea stains, splash stains, dog hair and muck n dust.
Got me thinking that sometimes you just know that shortly after you have finished it's gonna look a bloody mess and they ain't gonna look after it, so why the hell did I bother leaving it all spotless when I had finished!
And how the hell can some people live in a filthy bloody house and not notice and think it's normal!
This was in a new extension also. If it was my house that extension would be damn spotless, especially as it just cost a good 30k.

Worst thing is he hadn't bought enough tiles so needs another visit to finish off! Oh well that just adds a bit more onto his bill!
customers, don't ya just love em

P

Peter

Heart breaking. Done a nice 600x300 kitchen floor about 3 weeks ago in Bal Limestone grout and it looked great. Back last week to do a few extras and the grout was ruined between builders, the dog, spills etc. Can see a regrout to grey in January. :lol:

Reply to Don't you just hate returning.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22