Search the forum,

Discuss dont know how to put up aqua board in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Topps dont sell aqua...or the screws and washers...soz...hardibacker and marmox only

Oh right.. i once asked you bruv if topps sold them and you said YES!....( screws and washers )....never mind...ctd sell the washers etc anyway...:lol:

C

CLAYS TILES

Oh right.. i once asked you bruv if topps sold them and you said YES!....( screws and washers )....never mind...ctd sell the washers etc anyway...:lol:
obviously he wasn't listening to you dave!:eek:ut:
:3:that must of been b4 you both got luvvy with each other!!!:love: :17: :hand:

W

White Room

Ok dumb question coming up.... Plug? Do you mean use rawl plugs with the screws?

You could use hammer fixing's but wait until the adhesive has set other wise it will pull the board in to close to the wall, drill where you have dabs of addy so it's a solid fixing.

S

sibs

Ah I see!!! Brill thanks for that Dave and whitebeam. Clays you had me in stitches :lol:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Some of the threads in the tiling forum that have had a lot of views are being bumped up into current discussion. Just walk on by if it's not your flavour right now. Perhaps it'll help somebody out one day, and they become members, and then they post a thread, and professional tilers respond, and then you learn something from them...? Maybe?

Reply to dont know how to put up aqua board in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen