Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Does anyone use Al-Murad in Birmingham leicester, derby Nottingham in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

tommytonguedj

Morning all just wondering if any tilers visit Al-Murad in any of these areas as there is a shop on ebay selling advertised as no more ply boards, But after emailing them received this response below, Just wondering if anyone has actually seen them as i have never bought no more ply or is it a bit fishy as they only sell them in these areas and not Warrington or Manchester. Big Thanks in advance, Tommy

Dear Tommy thank you for your message. The boards are not made by the company no more ply but they are exactly the same and do the same job . we have been selling these boards from our shops Almurad across the uk for many years and have never had any problems. If you are near Birmingham leicester, derby or even Nottingham you can come and have a look first if you wish.

T

tommytonguedj

Hi Sir Ramic, Thank you for replying the sellers id is hsaunders12 they have offered to send me a sample but as i'm not a tiler and never used it i wouldn't know the difference i'm just replacing my stupid floating floor before i hire a pro tiler. Thanks Tommy

G

Gazzer

Its a bit naughty of them to use a brand name . Its your call but if it fails then dont shout about No More Ply !

T

tommytonguedj

I know that's what i thought as Al-Murad are listed on the no more ply stockist website too, Do you know anyone who has ordered off comparetiles as their price is great and free delivery for the amount they need, By the looks of it they are called Tile Shed on the no more ply stockist website. Thanks for your input also Sir ramic it is greatly appreciated. Tommy

Reply to Does anyone use Al-Murad in Birmingham leicester, derby Nottingham in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks