Search the forum,

Discuss Does anybody buy there grouts and adhesives through Builders Merchants. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Olz

No, CTD usually unless i the need for anything arises whilst on a job then i find somewhere local.

C

cornish_crofter

I usually go to CTD, though I used to use Travis Perkins. I still have an account with them but I find that CTD are cheaper and their products are much better IMO.

D

doug boardley

I will if i'm away from a decent tile shop and the gear is good stuff, but as a rule i generally use my local stockists:conehead:

D

Daz

I usually go to CTD, though I used to use Travis Perkins. I still have an account with them but I find that CTD are cheaper and their products are much better IMO.

Travis Perkins and Buildbase are my local suppliers - They both stock Ardex so that's my preferred addy and grout. Their prices to me are better than what I get from CTD & the tile shops (which are, at least, 10 miles away) so I've got no complaints.

Reply to Does anybody buy there grouts and adhesives through Builders Merchants. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen