Search the forum,

Discuss Dewalt D24000 spare parts more lucrative than gold! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

Went to buy a new filter for my dewalt pump as smashed the last one [emoji35]

Tradetiler out of stock so went elsewhere on the net and found this very useful exploded diagram with costs for each & every part. A simple M6 bolt that holds the pump & filter assembly together selling for £190!!!!

329ad992661597a3647ebd40e8a2c068.jpg

7ba2b415c7ec124702b250cd0aa28a2f.jpg

Screw fixing tiles for a living!! [emoji38]

C

Colour Republic

The prices are eyewaterinf aren't they!

An over enthusiastic labourer threw my bottom water tray out some time back and I costed up what the the replacement would be after buying the tray, the plug, the chain for the plug, the screw.... It was coming out at about £350 fvrom memory :yikes:

Thankfully Dave at Tradetiler had a second hand one from a returned machine and did me a very fair price. I still need to get the back clip on tray but will sort that out soon.

I tell you what I did notice though when looking around, in my case if I did buy spare parts from Dewalt it was cheaper getting it from Dewalt US than Dewalt UK, even after shipping. They seem to clump some spare parts as a package rather than listing every nut and bolt as a seperate charge.

Reply to Dewalt D24000 spare parts more lucrative than gold! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen