Search the forum,

Discuss DEWALT 24000 First time use !! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tubs

Thanks to a super quick 36 hour delivery from Tradetiler, recieved it on Tuesday and only had time to try today, after a a small hiccup no power (loose wire on a wiring block ), finally tried it today cutting DUNE polished Marble Mosiacs at £20 a sheet, well the cutter was very impressive, no water spray on myself, just a little at the other end, and the blade seems impressive easily went through like butter and the finish was perfect no rough edges, have 36m of travertine this week coming so cant wait to see how it performs, also tempted to use it inside cause very of little mess, will get some pics in action soon !! :8:

cheers
Tubs

G

Gazzer

Just used mine in a room full of Oak doors. Cutting Travertine all day and not a splash anywhere except where i took the travertine after cut to where i was working...drips ! best have a bucket by your side to put wet cut into .

R

Rob Z

Hi Tubs, We LOVE the DeWalt saw. Go to page three of this thread and you can see the small amount of water we had on the floor when we first got it about 5 years ago. Since then, we have learned to adjust the spray and the shield and can nearly contain all of the water.

I do need to replace the spray shield...one of my guys wasn't paying attention and somehow it got caught on the tile and was pulled back into the blade. :mad2:

Dewalts new D24000 Tile Saw.initial review - Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

G

garretridge

i use mine in doors all the time if you nip the water tube with the clip provided you can limit the spray down just enough to keep the blade wet without flooding the place took me a while to get just right then the large water tray catches every drop!:thumbsup:

Reply to DEWALT 24000 First time use !! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen