Search the forum,

Discuss D. Scrogham Professional Tiling Services in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Tiler Barrow : David Scrogham is professional tile fitter serving Barrow in Furness, Dalton, Ulverston and the South Lakes.

I have been fitting tiles in Furness properties for over 10 years and have built up an extensive portfolio of satisfied clients in the area. I can provide a complete portfolio and references on request.

As a qualified and experienced tiler in Barrow, I offer all aspects of tiling services and can work with all types of tiling materials including, ceramic, glass, slate, porcelain, travertine, quarry tiles and granite. I have extensive knowledge of appropriate primers, adhesives, grouts, sealants and other products and materials used for different tile installations.

Having being self employed for the past five years, I have completed work for hundreds of satisfied customers.

I am fully insured for up to 1 million pounds, I am extremely reliable, have a vast experience designing and working on bespoke and original projects, and offer free estimates. And unlike many tile fitters in Barrow, all my work is guaranteed, and I am also an approved Topps Tiles tile fitter.

I offer free advice and quotations. I also work closely with many other excellent Barrow tradesmen including, plumbers, joiners, plasterers and electricians. This allows me to be able to oversee complete bathroom or kitchen installations if required.

Reply to D. Scrogham Professional Tiling Services in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen