Search the forum,

Discuss Cutting Plinths & Doors. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

2020Tiling

Does anyone include in the sq mtr price cutting doors / plyths ? or is it an extra?

I

Ian

Re: Cutting Plyths & Doors.

Ooh it's been a while since this was last discussed, I'm just popping out for some popcorn, back soon :) :)

I

Ian

Bunch of clowns! The correct answers are, No I don't cut down doors and plinths as part of my price as I don't own a saw, yes I take my rubbish away (that's what lay-bys are for) and Rubi ;)

C

charlie1

It all takes time and I'm sure most of you are capable so I won't go in to the argument on if you should or not. I always add an hourly rate for these small parts of our job, maybe an hour or a day... Whatever it takes.

Reply to Cutting Plinths & Doors. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All - I am searching for Todagres Aral Beige Pulido tile (large format - 32"x32"/ 120cm x...
Replies
Views
Landsteph
L
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen