Search the forum,

Discuss Cutting out of chipboard? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

surflaur

I have never done a wetroom before and now i've got 2 coming up! I have spoken to a few companies and am pretty sorted for what i'm going to do (probably going to order a kit off Wetdecs)

My only concern now is what tool i will need to cut out the floor with? Some sort of circular saw?

Any info would be great Laur

T

theyomper

A circular saw or a trim saw will do the job and if you have to get close to the wall a Feinmaster. Remember to set the depth gauge if using a trim or circular saw and have a good recce on where other pipework maybe lurking.......you want a wet room not a water feature.

W

wetdec

Hiya m8

as the man said............if I need to go tight to a wall I put a ripping disk in my hand grinder :thumbsup:

Reply to Cutting out of chipboard? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello all, After years of abuse, the bathroom needed an overhaul from top to bottom. Out...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen