Search the forum,

Discuss Cutting On The Curve in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

ANDY F

TF
Reaction score
Hello oh knowledgeable ones.

The handful of bathroom floors I've done previously have been new installs, bogs been easy to lift to tile under or plumbers been there to remove it for me.

Job in the new year is round the existing suite which looking at the state of the screws holding the pan, its going nowhere. Mark cuts with the profile gauge then get the grinder out? Can't see any other way of doing it. No doubt basin pedestal will be same. Is the grinder the way forward?

I

Ian

I tend to use a grinder for curved cuts, much more control than using a wet cutter and nippers. Instead of using a profile gauge, get yourself some thick lining paper and make a template, it gives much more accurate results in my experience of using both methods.

J

J Sid

wp_ss_20151221_0001.png
I know my CTD had one in stock

Reply to Cutting On The Curve in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen