Search the forum,

Discuss cutting disc for wet cut machines in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

Whats the best cutting disc for a wet cut machine, i have a sima perla radial arm saw, disc size 22-20mm inner bore, disc outer 230mm, and want a disc thats going to last.

D

DHTiling

hello enduro mate..... try the marcist blades i got a turbo one for my rubi d200 and it cuts porcelain like butter...

[DLMURL="http://www.tradetiler.com/acatalog/tile_cutter_diamond_Wheels.html"]TradeTiler.Ltd Diamond Wheels[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

good blades...have used all sorts but these i can recommend........only thing to watch for on flat bed machines is that the blade can be thinner than the guard causing the tile to stick......dave...

Reply to cutting disc for wet cut machines in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen