Search the forum,

Discuss Current Van Pictures (for a blog) in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi lads and ladies,

I could do with a few tilers van pictures. I know we've had a few threads on this, but I wanted to get your actual permission, and perhaps an updated pic.

I'm making a blog post about finding reputable tilers and could do with some pictures of the side of your van if it's signwritten etc.

Then of course if it's okay, I'll add a few of them to the blog post, and stick your business name below the image, and perhaps a link to your profile or whatever (link me to your trustedtrader / mybuilder / checkatrade site if you have one and I'll link to that or whatever).

Cheeeeeeeers
Nobody? lol

Surely you've got lots of lovely pictures of your vans knocking about? :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
G

GoneGuy

These pictures any good for you

AAF65487-A026-4993-821A-D3F2F90F185A.jpeg

58196955-F662-4702-B823-BAEAC26C56DC.jpeg

61834F41-8B3C-459B-A20D-030A5CDF2875.jpeg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah. We had an issue with the blog. I've got the developers of the bridge software taking a look into it. It's what caused the crash this morning. It's over my head - somebody else's coding, not mine. ;)

J

Just Rizzle

both of my vans un writen would cost me another 400 pound a year extra in insurance acording to my broker because signwriting can be classified as customising

Reply to Current Van Pictures (for a blog) in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen