Search the forum,

Discuss Cscs in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

rhinos

Has anyone taken the CSCS health and safety test recently and if so how difficult is it?

D

diamondtiling

If anyone fails the test they really should be back at the Nursery playing with plasticine and lego with a dribbly mouth.

Its too easy.

P

peckers

I passed mine a short while a go no book needed its common sense(but i aint got any dont know how i passed lol)

J

JRCCR

I took mine 3 weeks ago. Waited 40 mins to begin my test. Walked in and 4 minutes later walked out. Collected my results and left. It is so easy, just common sense really. I agree with diamondtiling!!

Jason

R

rhinos

Thanks guys. Good Ive got the test on Sat. I need it cos Ive got a contract to do some of the olympics swimming pool and changing room.

M

Mike

most of the questions are quite easy but it's worth revising the test first. they don't tell you how many you have answered correctly so nobody knows how many correct they had or how 'easy' it was. my mate failed twice, once was for being on time and not 15 minutes early!

Reaction score
I had to re-do mine a few weeks ago.
Didn't revise at all - but i knew what to expect from 2yrs ago.

I'd recommend reading up on fire extinguishers - there's always a question on them & they can throw you... the rest is self-explan i think

Reply to Cscs in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen