Search the forum,

Discuss Cscs urgent question in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

simzy

hi all i need a cscs card but i have no qualifications , i just want to get a labouring job. I think a have to apply for the green one but on the application it says i need an employer to sign the form to prove i have the relevent experience. I dont have an employer so who can i get to sign the form please help

B

Brinkley

you will have to apply for a h and s test should take 2 weeks you will get confirmation through the post with a time and date, when you pass it you will then have to send off a passport sized photo and some money and you should/will receive your card.
This may take 2 weeks from start tofinish at least .

S

simzy

Yes but who can sign my application to say i have the relevent experience?
you will have to apply for a h and s test should take 2 weeks you will get confirmation through the post with a time and date, when you pass it you will then have to send off a passport sized photo and some money and you should/will receive your card.
This may take 2 weeks from start tofinish at least .

S

simzy

GREEN CARD

The green card is available to operatives who carry out basic site skills only (e.g. Labourers).

There are two ways to apply for a green card: via NVQ level 1; or by employer's recommendation (industry accreditation), which is only open for a limited period of time. The employer must use the industry accreditation competencies, click here for a list, when assessing the applicant.

All applicants must pass the construction health and safety test. For those who have completed the working at heights health and safety test, this can be endorsed on the card.

To apply for a CSCS Green Card click here

B

Brinkley

A driving instructor ,bank manager basically someone of a presence or previous employers

S

simzy

Yes i have but the guy i worked for is a family member and he does not do that type of work anymore and it was for around 3 months?

S

simzy

yeah he will but i just wanted to know if he had to have a business or anything as he dont do it no more i thought they might be funny about it.

Reply to Cscs urgent question in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen