Search the forum,

Discuss CSCS advise plz!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

wilgold

Hi, I need a cscs card so I can work with a mate on site. What is the best card to apply for? I've been told because I have no qualifications and I am not currently registered to do my nvq I can't apply for a trainee(red) or a craft one (blue). So can I just apply for a labours card (green)? Would this do for now?

Cheers
Wil

G

Gazzer

I think it would be a green one, Construction site operative. Thtas what it said on my old one.

G

georgeslick

Yes you can get on any site with a labourers card. As long as you have done the basic test youll be fine that includes all the big sites as well.

W

wilgold

Nice one cheers guys I'll ring them 2m and try get it sorted out, I'll let u know how I get on for future reference

W

wilgold

All sorted got booked up cost £17.50 and card is an extra £30 once ive past, and will last up to 5 years. Cheers

A

A Robson

Hello there is an Certificate for working with Abrasives you also may need this with CSCS (Green) for labourers for now, I Say take a NVQ Tiling course at NETT when you have a Tiling Qualification you then need to Apply for a (blue) CSCS card for qualified Tradesman . !!!! A nice string to your bow :8:

Reply to CSCS advise plz!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen