Search the forum,

Discuss Creative Tiling and Plumbing in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Creative Tiling have been trading for over 8 years and as a professional tiler has installed 1000´s of square metres of tiles and are fully experienced in fitting all types of tiles that are available on the market today.

In that time we have earned an excellent reputation for offering a reliable and professional tiling service to our customers. Creative Tiling carry out both domestic and commercial tiling work all over Country Durham and Teesside.

Our work can be tiling a splash back to tiling in offices, hotels and of course, your home. We provide the very highest standards of workmanship at extremely competitive rates and use only the best quality materials. We have trade accounts with many outlets so that the discount is passed on to you, the customer. All of our work is carried out to a very high standard and this has earned us a lot of repeat business and word of mouth referrals from our customers over the years. We offer all quotes and estimates free of charge and are always happy to discuss all aspects of the job from the design, preparation and suitability on our site visit

Reply to Creative Tiling and Plumbing in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen