Search the forum,

Discuss Cowboy Builders in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

theyomper

Who's watched this tonight?
Notice the tiler doing the bathroom?
Large format tiles.......Dot and Dabbed..............Tubbed Addy....:mad2::mad2:
Sums the program up.........a builder always complaining.........a presenter always pleading poverty...........and local firms taking a hit in the pocket.......that's entertainment.........I think not:incazzato:

L

Leatherface

Yea saw it. Melinda Messenger was the best bit, still looking fine !! :drool5::drool5::drool5:

L

lawrenso

Who's watched this tonight?
Notice the tiler doing the bathroom?
Large format tiles.......Dot and Dabbed..............Tubbed Addy....:mad2::mad2:
Sums the program up.........a builder always complaining.........a presenter always pleading poverty...........and local firms taking a hit in the pocket.......that's entertainment.........I think not:incazzato:

What channel and what time?? I will catch up and show it to the guy that bodged my bathroom

Cheers

Steve

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
What channel and what time?? I will catch up and show it to the guy that bodged my bathroom

Cheers

Steve

Another thread about it here, started at the same time :D There is a link to the show, needs registration to watch but only takes a minute, I posted a couple of pictures in the thread, the tiling part ( brief ) is shown on the clock counter on the bottom of the picture.

K

keraldine

The guys were supplied with all the correct bits to do the job properly , the tubbed addy for the kitchen walls and white rapid set flexi for bathroom as they were large format (no sign of using that at all and deffo not returned )
Melinda was soooo tiny and she just turned up after the designers had arranged everything , i do think i might of cried a bit more than that if i came home to my front room looking like that though :prrr: Still each to their own and all that

K

keraldine

Yeah my 3 seconds of fame , really badly edited so not great advertising for us .
I was explaining that because we were giving them the goods we couldnt stretch to glass mosaics for the whole bathroom and all they showed was me saying how expensive they were OOPs:thumbsdown:

Reply to Cowboy Builders in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen