Search the forum,

Discuss Condensation on inside of van roof. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

A what .?

A wind driven air vent. Loads of different types & sizes out there.
ytysu5eb.jpg

B

Bubblecraft

I had it bad in my Mk5 & Mk6. I've never had an air vent fitted but they are meant to be great.

1) To extract fumes or stale air from vehicles (for driver and passenger comfort and for health and safety reasons). This applies especially to vehicles carrying gas cylinders, inflammable liquids or chemicals.

2) To minimise condensation within vehicles. This applies especially to situations where vehicles are frequently stationary or where wet overalls and equipment have to be stored in the vehicle. The installation of the ventilators in this case significantly reduces the damage to equipment and the deterioration of the vehicle's interior through water build up and mould.

3) To reduce the temperature of vehicles during summer time for operator comfort and for the protection of equipment or perishable goods. (The daytime interior temperature of unventilated vans even in temperate latitudes during the summer months is typically 100ºF in the sunshine or higher still whenever the van is stationary).

F

Fliselege

Used to get that in my car a lot, and cos it's -degrees here a lot it freezes, have to scrape the windows on the inside, rather annoying, till I got tipped off by a mate to turn heaters off and open windows last 5 mins of journey to let inside of car get to same temp as outside, prob solved, just freeze my nuts off for those last 5 mins. Wish i could park safely right outside my house and leave windows open while I sink my first beer inside the house...

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
I get it in my Combo most when its freezing. Then when it warms up and thaws, it drips out of the interior light fitting. Best is when I do a RH turn, the water drips onto the passengers lap :lol:

My old Combo was exactly the same as that, don't seem to be getting it in new Nissan though.

D

Dougs Third Go

Well , owning suzuki carry , i just pick it up and tip the moisture down the sink.

Diggy :0)
well owning an L200 tools get nowhere near the cab, yet inside was still frozen up..maybe, and just maybe, it's all this crap weather we've had over the last few months ( even us in Lake District reckon it's been wet) that's crept into fabric of our vehicles?

Reply to Condensation on inside of van roof. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement