Search the forum,

Discuss Commercial pricing in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

alexc1989

I've been tiling for about 10 years commercial and site work and preparing to go solo and set up on my own. Next year was my goal but a friend passed my name along to a company and they've now approached me for a price on some marble flooring in a shop. I've got a few friends with their own commercial business and have asked about for price points but obviously no one wants to give there prices, I know it's a taboo subject for obvious reasons, also that your not aloud to respond with prices on here, but if anyone with commercial pricing experience would like to help a pm would be much appreciated. In particular this job is marble but if it leads to more a rough range for each material would be great. Thanks in advance

Reply to Commercial pricing in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen