Discuss Christmas Slurps!!! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I got some Stella loads of wine as the wife seems to have won every raffle she's entered....and a bottle of port for me to have with some Stilton and crackers. :)

I

Ian

Aldi have 20 bottles of bud for a tenner, got a case of those and a few bottles of San Miguel, probably get the jäger out at some point and make a show of myself :tearsofjoy:

Diggy

TF
Reaction score
Actually made some homemade advocaat for 'er indoors using Rum , came out pretty good.

For me
tho ' Becks Blue , non drinker.

Diggy :0)

P

p4ulo

I'll be sticking to Prosecco, Old Speckled Hen, MALBEC red wine, Scrumpy Cider, coupl'a pints of Ale down the pub, and a few large portions of JURA / GLENMORANGIE to finish the night off. Sweet.

O

Old Mod

Bought any nice slurps for xmas.. .?

Getting mine tomoz, few cases of fosters gold i think and deffo a ltr of captain morgans spiced rum...

Got plenty grey goose :)

Someone mention Grey Goose!
Where are u? Haha
U must try 'Legend of Kremlin' in that case Dave!
Nectre in a bottle, believe me, sublime!
I do hope u keep your vodka in the freezer! ;)
Enjoy my friend!

(I know, u never actually said we were friends!) :p

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
The missus is in tesco doing a late shop as i type, purchasing a delicous bottle of captain morgans spiced and a bottle of krakken.Oh ,Ive got 20 bottles of corona sitting in the kitchen too.

ANDY F

TF
Reaction score
Bottles of Estrella off a customer, bottles of Hooch (reminds me of when I started drinking before could get in pubs) and some homebrew sloe gin that's been fermenting in the kitchen cupboard.

Reply to Christmas Slurps!!! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks