Search the forum,

Discuss Check out the feedback for Redbacks in the Tile Retail Independent Feedback area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

I've been using mine for a couple of weeks now and they are brilliant. They don't move around in the pockets and are super supportive. I will never use any other type of knee pad again.

D

DHTiling

If i had my Admin tools , i could check every post Neale has edited and find that spider :lol:

G

Gazzer

If i had my Admin tools , i could check every post Neale has edited and find that spider :lol:

Shame it was found 2 days ago by Rookery :thumbsup:

Last chance coming this weekend for the final pair of Redbacks to be won.

Reaction score
Swapped to Redbacks about a month ago after using Alpro for last 4 years. Best thing about them is that I never kneel on anything at work without them - that makes them 100% more effective than those fitted over trousers. Also impressed with no knee problems since swapping. Negative side of Redbacks .... ever tried using them when wearing shorts? :rofl:

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
I've not tried mine out yet. Need a new pair of trousers first! Mine are literally falling to bits. I fear my new redbacks might fall out of the rather large holes in the knees.

B

Bubblecraft

I've been using these for about a year & a half now & they still look & feel the same as the did when I first got them. Love them to bits!

Just had to rave again on how good these things are lol

Reply to Check out the feedback for Redbacks in the Tile Retail Independent Feedback area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Small quantity of 20 x 31.6 in white required to replace broken tiles.
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen