Search the forum,

Discuss Cheap Wedi Fundo VBK Round Shower Cubical - cylinder walk in type! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

cornish_crofter

My local supplier held a Wedi morning yesterday and mentioned to me that he had one of these in stock as a result of a cancelled order. He just wants rid of it.

Wedi Fundo Round Installation 2

He's looking to do a sizable discount to clear it out, taking a low margin in the process. He's printed me off a price.

He offered it to me but I'm not in the market for it. Someone here may be:thumbsup:

Just to clarify I would not take a cut at all. Whoever buys it gets it for the price I have been quoted.

This way anyone fitting it earns a few extra quid on the job ;)

Can I put it here or do I ask for PMs enquiring?

Last edited by a moderator:
C

cornish_crofter

Re: Cheap Wedi Fundo VBK Round Shower former - cylinder walk in type!

Sorry, I should have mentioned it is the cubicle, not just the former. Any chance a kindly mod could change the title please?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Title changed.

Do whatever mate you don't need to use just the PM's in the Arms for this type of thing.

C

cornish_crofter

Thanks Dan

Price I've been offered it for is £852.68 plus VAT

With the VAT that works out at £1023.22 inc

As I understand the retail is about £1600. I guess normally trade would get it for less, but probably not as little as what I've been offered.

Reply to Cheap Wedi Fundo VBK Round Shower Cubical - cylinder walk in type! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen