Search the forum,

Discuss Chalfont St. Giles 8sqm porcelain on patio. in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
Just got a call from a lady looking for a tiler in the Chalfont St. Giles area.

Its for a patio that needs leveling (currently rough concrete that's been down about a year).
6qm of patio in 800x200 wood effect plank porcelain tiles.
2sqm of patio steps (2 steps).

No mad rush.

Why am I offering you this opportunity? I don't like outside work, been mucked around with the weather in past and I work alone (i.e. not fast enough to dodge the rain!)

If you're interested then PM me and I will pass on details to customer.

Cheers
Sean
p.s. all the above info has been obtained via a phone call. I have not seen the patio.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
Yea Dan, 18 people have viewed the thread, but no takers yet. I guess that's how it is.

Sometimes I don't see an interesting thread until several days after it's been posted.

I normally go through my bookmark (Recent Posts), but then it does not always show a post I have recently updated, I then have to go searching for it.

I'll get back to the lady tomorrow with an update.

Reply to Chalfont St. Giles 8sqm porcelain on patio. in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen