Search the forum,

Discuss Ceramic Tiler Req'd in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

I want to tag the bloke from the other week with the mental mosaic pictures ( that weren't his)

but that wouldn't be funny
I wanted to write the same thing ,but I did not want to trouble (marc @3_fall scolds me)
I also think of juris ....... but he did not post because it had a mountain of work after photos published :)

dynamictiling

TF
Esteemed
glasgow
I want to tag the bloke from the other week with the mental mosaic pictures ( that weren't his)

but that wouldn't be funny

This made me laugh!

p.s I have a degree in quantum Physics if any one is looking a Perturbative Quantum Chromodynamics professional, I am yours for the cheap rate of £800 a day, buy one day get **** all free!!!!! On the plus side I will make you a great cup of tea ha-ha

J

juris

I wanted to write the same thing ,but I did not want to trouble (marc @3_fall scolds me)
I also think of juris ....... but he did not post because it had a mountain of work after photos published :)

20160118_201640.jpg

Reply to Ceramic Tiler Req'd in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen