Search the forum,

Discuss builders tiling insurance job pics in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

bluesky

TF
Arms
Reaction score
hi all , asked to retile this bathroom which a `professional `tiler had done (builder for insurance job as shower had leaked ).fist of all he couldn`t get matching tiles so did what you see,dot and dabbed the tiles - they came off nice and easy and left what he thought was a good job .so i ripped off all tiles and will retile with white 25x 33 with glass border .sometimes you couldn`t make it up !

also included some pics of a house i had to tile in last week - apparently it is always like this !!!:8:

Attachments

• 033.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 60
  • 031.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 62
  • 030.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 63
  • 032.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 59
  • 025.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 59
  • 029.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 60
P

Prem Tiler

not only could he not match the tile neither could he match the grout lines.:lol:

And I would not of worked in a house in that state and told them why too. Your a better man than I.

B

brian c

that house is disgusting...Infact it needs Kim and Aggy.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

davy_G

What a mess! You get some lovely jobs.

PS hard to believe there are people leaving jobs like that behind them!

R

Rob Z

Bluesky, the best tool for that job:
:D

Attachments

• caterpillar-bulldozer-10.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 8
M

mistral

The messiest houses I've worked in always seem to be schoolteachers for some reason....

C

curlycan

The messiest houses I've worked in always seem to be schoolteachers for some reason....
You may be right as I went to a house to give a quote a month ago. They wanted to either match up tiles to replace missing ones or to retile whole kitchen. They had dogs and the kitchen smelled badley and the mess was a nightmare just to measure up, she was a school teacher aswell, haven't heard if i've got job yet.

P

Prem Tiler

Police woman I bought my 1st flat from was a total filth bag! wivers I dont mean in that way.lol

While ripping out the kitchen I found so much dirt and cat poo under the units. loads of it! Cats couldn't of got under so she must of swept it there!

You would think these professional people would be clean??

Reply to builders tiling insurance job pics in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen