Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Board of choice in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

radim

TF
Arms
Reaction score
aquapanel cement board (sometime hadie when out of stock) but Tile giant start stocking NMP so will giv it a try...

M

mike1979

I used cement boards for the first time a few weeks ago and used knauf 6mm aqua boards on a floor and found them fantastic and I got a really good price on them from travis perkins

Reaction score
I used cement boards for the first time a few weeks ago and used knauf 6mm aqua boards on a floor and found them fantastic and I got a really good price on them from travis perkins
How much were they out of Travis mate? They sell the hardie in there for about £13 a sheet

M

mike1979

How much were they out of Travis mate? They sell the hardie in there for about £13 a sheet
When I went in they said they stopped doing hardie boards I think originally they were 18 pound a sheet 1200x600 but I said they were too expensive as I could get hardie cheaper in topps tiles so I got them down too £14.75 including vat

Reply to Board of choice in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks