Discuss Before and after in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

Decided to refurb this little floor At my house , we are having building work done so it need some tlc, the pads are from ATS they worked very well and took the scratches out nicely I finished the floor with a little wax as the darker stones often need a little help when restoring floors and I don't have diamond tooling at the moment

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

T

Time's Ran Out

Turned out nice!
Like the combination of colour and especially the border.

S

Spud

No Mark my builder is an old school brickie good on the building and demolition ,no good on the finishes ,had a nightmare with it to be honest, builders chippy went AWOL so I ended up having to do most of the chippy work myself Before I had to stop. Through illness , just getting it all finished now which is good physio after my treatment

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Looks great Gary, nice deep black there, you've got a lovely finish there!!!

Reply to Before and after in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay