Currently reading:
Bath / shower tray repair kits....

Discuss Bath / shower tray repair kits.... in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
Dropped a tile in a bath yesterday, I'm sure we've all been there.
IMG_20190821_144307.jpg

Decided to try one of these repair kits from tool station before spending a small fortune on a bath repair man.
IMG_20190822_150514.jpg

The results were much better than expected, well worth getting one to keep in the van..

IMG_20190822_143952.jpg

D

Dumbo

A little tip i use guys,as i chipped a few trays,i put foam underland on the shower trays ,nice to kneel on ,and protects ,i learnt the hardway ,looksgood to the client
When i was doing some McCarthy stone retirement apartments a few years back they put 25 mm celotex on the tray before you got in the room and correx on the kitchen worktops

Reply to Bath / shower tray repair kits.... in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement