Search the forum,

Discuss Bad tiling job - what to do in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

M

mr white

If someones cutting corners on tiling what else would they cut corners on? Things that don't get seen normally... I would double check your plumbing/electrics before just recovering your tile costs......And while the tiles are off they could set the sockets at a more uniformed distance from work top, it sticks out more because of the tiles. Hope you get it sorted.

Reply to Bad tiling job - what to do in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen