Search the forum,

Discuss Back On The Tools in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

marky

Hi All
Well i have my ad back in the paper been in 3 weeks now had 4 calls and may be one i can book in,But the big thing is to be back on site.So come on guys i no you all can help me sort this out need to sort ASAP.You post on there or private msg me.
Thank Guys
Mark:thumbsup:

S

Stef

Hi Mark, did you leave tiling altogether before picking up the trowel again?
Hope you get plenty of work booked in.

M

marky

The work got slack for me but others were busy at the time,have been of the tools 4yrs but kept my hand in,i went paye was a carer but think its time or me to come back,as i want my life and time back.Still have all my tiling gear not got rid of any of it.What about your self ? There is a guy on here goes by the name of Tea Bag(Ash) if i get a bigger word was going get him to give me a hand as he is trying to get into it and would help us both out.

M

marky

Sorry guys thats ment to be a bgger job i was going to get,typing to fast and talking at the same time lol

T

Time's Ran Out

I wondered if you were one of the same when your Wolverhampton location and his missing in action happened on the same period!

Reply to Back On The Tools in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen