Search the forum,

Discuss Back breaking! in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Tavos

TF
Reaction score
Hello,

Christ! My back is screaming whilst I type away.

As it's my first post, I thought I would give you all a little insight in myself, before praising the tiling profession.

After finishing school, i completed the Henry Boot YTS charade, then went to work in construction for over 15 years, mainly Windows, curtain wall/commercial work then I had the opportunity for better money working on the roads, installation of crash barriers.

I've haven't worked in construction for over 12 years now, as I work within a radius of home, driving a van.

Anyway I started tiling my kitchen floor thinking it would be a breeze, without swearing my back is killing right now.

Anyone doing this for a living, deserves the money. It's certainly no joke.

IMG_20190618_190816.jpg

O

One Day

Thanks! I had a deep tissue massage last week (absolute agony - no pleasure at all) just to soften me up enough to go to an osteopath this Thursday to have several vertabrae smacked back into position.
Maybe sometime next week I'll be able to sleep again....!

These monkeys finally did me in. 1200x600 porcelain.

IMG_20190528_153405.jpg

F

Flintstone

I've got twinges and I moan about that. Some of you lot are ready for the knackers yard !

Reply to Back breaking! in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen