Search the forum,

Discuss at a loose end. . in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I've had a job booked in for over 7 weeks, a big wet room in a hotel, booked it in for 8 days and was ment to start Wednesday had a call on tuseday afternoon to tell me there running behind and it wont be ready till monday. Last week I must of turned 4 jobs away to keep them booked in and now im sat twiddling my thumbs I've got 8 days work to do in 5 days because im on holiday next Saturday.......dont you just love being self employed. ..

S

Stef

The joys Andy, go out & enjoy the weather, feet up Thursday!!
I had a wetroom booked in & now I can't get a hold of the customer & can't pull anything forward.
Worked out not too bad though as I'm still kitting out new van & it's going to get sign written tomorrow.
Oh & we have Sun in Scotland.. [emoji106]

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Jeez what a bummer andy , don't worry though,next week while your grafting just think of me , on a boat in the red sea,no wife or kids,just eating, drinking, diving and a tad more drinking , not bragging or owt [emoji41][emoji482]
ta4ehepu.jpg

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Jeez what a bummer andy , don't worry though,next week while your grafting just think of me , on a boat in the red sea,no wife or kids,just eating, drinking, diving and a tad more drinking , not bragging or owt [emoji41][emoji482]
ta4ehepu.jpg

You ever watched jaws....lol

merit

TF
Reaction score
i hate it when you set time aside to complete work then someone cancels or puts it back,it can take a month to get back on track, still cant all be tea n biscuits

W

White Room

Not on your life would I be going into water with anything bigger than me especially those big boys.

Reply to at a loose end. . in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen