Search the forum,

Discuss Apprentice or Labourer anyone? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

logan.scanlon

Hey, My names Logan i live in stanford le hope, essex. a few years ago I worked alongside a tiler, however I moved out of area and since have been working in retail and warehousing.. basicaly i would love to get back into tiling and would like to find someone who will give me a chance to work with them and build some experience and improve my skills. to be honest the only job ive had where i felt any satisfaction was when i was tiling.

If anyone would like to give me a job as an apprentice or sort of tilers mate I would appreciate the oppertunity to prove how dedicated and hard working I am. please contact:
Logan Scanlon
07596545463 or
01375 361 995

D

david campbell

welcome to the forum and good luck!:welcome:

a few tilers are looking to maybe get into warehousing with work being a bit tight the now lol:lol:

L

logan.scanlon

Thanks guys I appreciate the welcome and the support in my trying to get into the trade.

The warehousing seems to be bit sparse at the moment aswell ive gone from 48 hours a week to 16

Last edited by a moderator:
D

david campbell

Thanks guys I appreciate the welcome and the support in my trying to get into the trade.

The warehousing seems to be bit sparse at the moment aswell ive gone from 48 hours a week to 16

doesn't look good all round my tiling is going the same way as your warehousing!

L

logan.scanlon

Thank you Dave.

On another note to the looking for work in the trade, can anybody recomend any training course etc in essex or london, ive seen the ocasional ad in newspapers but money is a bit tight and i don't want to go out and pay £xxxx when it might be more beneficial to continue seeking work in the trade and get real life training/ experience

Reply to Apprentice or Labourer anyone? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen