Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone in the south east need a free labourer for a week? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

elybathrooms

Hi everyone,

Im off on my honeymoon for a week from the 30th august to 3rd september and the lad (he is 28 so can be relied apon to turn up when he says he will and do a good days work) that works for me will be at abit of a loose end. He's just starting out in the trade and so doesnt know enough to be left on his own. He can cut and fix tiles to a reasnoble standard but is obviously not to a pro level where he could do a complete room.

Rather than him sit around painting my house I just wondered if any of you pro tilers out there wouldnt mind taking him for a week. It will not cost you a penny. He will be in my van and with all my tools in so will be ready to help out.

I'm hoping that it might become a more regualar thing as we dont do enough core tiling work for him to really get his teeth into so to speak, and if i'm honest i'm quite envious of alot of the tiling i have seen on this forum. It really is first rate.

If anyone could help me out that would be really good.

Thanks James

Last edited by a moderator:
E

elybathrooms

I'm near cambridge. But am fairly realistic so anywhere up to about an hour and half away. Which is quite a wide area i suppose.

Thanks

Reply to Anyone in the south east need a free labourer for a week? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen