Search the forum,

Discuss Anti-Vibration grinders in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

Dave, I have pretty weak and slender wrists and understand where you are coming from... when I wanted a grinder I got this one, you may or may not already have,
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Makita-9564CV-2-Inch-Angle-Grinder/dp/B00005Q7BE/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top"]Makita 9564CV 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder[/ame]

simply because it has the soft start and variable speed feature, and it was for sale on ebay, new, where I had a 20% discount voucher, so it beat any other price. I have only played with it a couple of times, but was pleased how it felt on the wrist, I think being able to adjust the speed really helps, as does the soft start.

I also have a cushioned wrist and hand support within reach, so that it rather than the bones in my hand take the main impact, that works, too. :thumbsup:

Reply to Anti-Vibration grinders in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.