Discuss anhy screed Granfix CSA in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

N

nosamekul

Hi all have a job coming up with a pumped screed and was thinking of using Granfix CSA which has been recommended to me . Has anyone ever used this or know if its any good and suitable. Thanks Luke

H

hmtiling

Yep, I've used it and it's suitable providing the prep is right. The screed needs sanding, heating commissioned,if any, and testing for moisture. I like it as it's not rapid unlike most other gpysum adhesive although I've heard Ultra plan to make it rapid.

Reply to anhy screed Granfix CSA in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I’m after a bit of advice. I’ve just removed the floor tiles in our on suite. After...
Replies
Views
Hi folks I'm getting limestone cladding applied to an external wall and I need to make a choice...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay