Search the forum,

Discuss Adhesive ThicknessFor Warmup loose Wire System.....??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

If you tile right on top you can stand a chance of damaging the wiring while spreading. If at a later date you need to remove a tile due to chipping or breakage then the chances are that again you will damage the wires while removing the tile.

Use SLC and it wil encapsulate the wiring giving an even dispersion of teh heat throughout the floor. If yo do it this way and a tile needs to be removed then you stand a better chance of not damaging the UFH.

S

Stewart

Which looks easier and safer to tile on?

IMG_0275.jpg IMG_0271.jpg

Reply to Adhesive ThicknessFor Warmup loose Wire System.....??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Further to my other post re our hollow tiles issue It looks like our tiler has dot and dabbed...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.