Search the forum,

Discuss A genuine offer ( or not ) ?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Sigma UK

just looked at site for cost of rubi ts 40 as i,m looking for one, £163 inc vat, this is about the going rate on the sites i've been trawling so going on that there nothing special, watching a few on ebay etc 2nd hand as always used rubi, but keep reading about sigma, they do look a lot heavier though are they worth the extra cost??

The Sigma cutters are not heavy at all. Apart from the 128cm but thats to be expected. I would also say they are worth every penny as they do last a long time and can cut most tile types. The ts40 if its the green case is a ceramic tile cutter "only" 400kg breaker. where as the plus range in the red box is for porcelain. 750kg breaker. they also have a fixed breaking system so you can't cut mosaic sheets etc... but go with what you can afford and feel confortable with.

Reply to A genuine offer ( or not ) ?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays