Search the forum,

Discuss A Few Tilers Wanted - nr Manchester, Bolton, Liverpool, and Birmingham at least..... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Tiler needs to have experience, and a portfolio that can be proven, or references of some sort at the least. Tiler needs to have an NVQ level 2 minimum and must hold a valid CSCS card.

Work is on-going, for the right tiler you may be able to go on the books, for a decent tiler with work themselves you could be sub'd a fair bit of work.

The work is for expensive apartments, an international restaurant chain (though all work in the UK for this contact), and a bunch of other decent long-term jobs.

The area's covered currently include but are not limited to Manchester, Kent sevenoaks, Bolton, Longcross (wherever that is!), Birmingham, Leeds, Bradford and Manchester.

Apartment bathrooms, restaurante floors, sexy kitchens, all the nice stuff and then some.

Please send me a PM if you're interested and I'll forward you onto the right person for the work.

Please please please - only NVQ / CSCS tilers - no labourer cards please.

Tiler in Manchester | Manchester Tilers | Tile News
Phil Hobson Tiler | Tiler in Oldham | Tiler in Rochdale | Tiler in Cheshire

Last edited:
N

NW tiler

Re: A Few Tilers Wanted - nr Manchester, Bolton, Liverpool, and Birmingham at least..

A CSCS card can be easily obtained but was wondering why tilers have to be NVQ level 2 minimum? Will proven experience not count instead?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Re: A Few Tilers Wanted - nr Manchester, Bolton, Liverpool, and Birmingham at least..

Well. The tiler needs to have a tiler's CSCS card, and must have been in the trade for some time, meaning a labourers CSCS card wont work then? I'm not tooooo sure to be honest.

I was told; qualified; nvq2+; cscs; good reliable tiler; loads of work for him/her.

I know a lot of people fixing tiles on site may be a labourer doing the dodgy, but this is on-going and start as you meant to go on sort of thing.

2Tile

What they paying Dan, and when start?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

I'll PM you now mate. Should have bloody thought of you first really. I've passed all details on for those that have contacted me. But it did sound like they could do with a few - so check your inboxes lads/ladies.

W

woodie

hi dan, Could you forward said details to me am very interested i've had my work assessed and am waiting for my cert's and card, Cheers Mike

A

adambuthead

hi been cscs carded and nvq2 aswell would be interested in the contact details

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

I've sent about 10 possible guys to the firm currently so I'm just waiting to hear back from them.

Thanks to all that applied to far. I'll keep you posted.

S

stuart caswell

hi mate im based in south wales but prepared to travel
been tiling 14years can lay tiles to mable plus sand and cement fix
have all relivant qualifications if any work contact me also would like to now prices

P

philynnchloe

do you still need tilers contact me if so on 07729038197 phil smith
email [email protected]

Reply to A Few Tilers Wanted - nr Manchester, Bolton, Liverpool, and Birmingham at least..... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen