Currently reading:
600/600 beige polished porcelain

Discuss 600/600 beige polished porcelain in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
manchester
hi been to price a job approx 20m of 600/600 beige polished porcelain going from hallway 1300 wide into a kitchen with breakfast bar in i usually charge £25 a metre for 600 porcelain i am also supplying mats concrete substrate just out of curiousity what would peoples price be for this job want to no if am underpricing or not

I wouldn't be far off double wat your charging!!

That equates to £22.50 m2 and it includes materials, thats a bit of a crazy price if you ask me, lets break it down a bit further, he will need 5 bags of SPF (if beige porcelain id probably use white) and two bags of a "jasmin" grout, around £100 for that, so hes now down to £350 to fix (£17.50m2 to fix) i will have a guess its not a professional tiler who is doing the job. Take out tax, fuel, ect ect that you need and it makes it even more a silly quote.

Rant over!

G

Gazzer

That equates to £22.50 m2 and it includes materials, thats a bit of a crazy price if you ask me, lets break it down a bit further, he will need 5 bags of SPF (if beige porcelain id probably use white) and two bags of a "jasmin" grout, around £100 for that, so hes now down to £350 to fix (£17.50m2 to fix) i will have a guess its not a professional tiler who is doing the job. Take out tax, fuel, ect ect that you need and it makes it even more a silly quote.

Rant over!

More to the truth he will use the cheapest adhesive available, dont bother with white ! Grey grout more than likely.
As for tax, probably not but just a bucket of oats for the horse !

Reply to 600/600 beige polished porcelain in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement