Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Checkout our Tilers Insurance area for awesome prices on Van Insurance and Public Liability Insurance for Wall and Floor Tilers

Discuss 30sq METRES IN KENT in the Tilers: find tiling jobs listed here area at TilersForums.co.uk.

1. Kent22

Kent22 Active Member

County:
    Kent
    Total Size of Area to be Tiled:
    30sq metres
    Tile Size(s):
    300x600
    Tiles / Adhesive / Grout Purchased?:
    Yes
    Wall and Floor Tiling Job in Kent

30sq metres of porcelain tiles to the hallway, kitchen and living room.

This will be the second fitting as a chancer dot n dabbed my last floor. I have ripped it all up and starting again.

I am after a very experienced tiler with a city n guilds qualification...

Please get in touch.

Thanks

If you'd like to quote for this tiling job in Kent then please contact the member who posted the job directly. If you'd like to generally ask questions about the job, please feel free to reply to this thread, as the extra details may help others work out whether the job is suitable for them or not.

TilersForums.co.uk recommends getting three tilers in to quote for all tiling jobs, and to check references from previous customers for each. Then customers need to make their own mind up as to who is best for them.

DO NOT REPLY WITH PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS - SHARE THOSE VIA THE FORUM MESSAGING SYSTEM INSTEAD. POSTS WITH SUCH DETAILS RISK BEING EDITED OR REMOVED
  2. jcrtiling

jcrtiling Professional Tiler TTA Member

I know what I said about qualifications. But as localtiler said portfolio nd recommenations are very important .a city in guilds means he should know how to do the job not that he actually will .
    Sorry for the negativity .
    Did you buy the tiles from a local tile shop . If so they can be a good source of tilers

• Like Like x 1
  3. timeless john

timeless john Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

Remember anyone can reply so do your homework this time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Protiler 68

Protiler 68 Professional Tiler

Hello mate sorry about your problem ,im in kent ,busy ,but any advice needed willing to help

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Del W

Del W Professional Tiler

Sorry you've had problems. Please contact me if you would like a quote/ advice.

Phone number removed.

Please contact Del via personal message.
    You can do this by clicking the contact icon beneath his avatar.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2017
  6. timeless john

You should reply by PM if your interested in helping this poster.
    Me me.

7. Del W

Del W Professional Tiler

Sorry John. Forgot about the number thing, have sent pm to poster.

• Like Like x 2
  8. timeless john

You should just knock on his door.