Search the forum,

Discuss 30L White Star and 2kg Primer G in Cheshire in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

iaincameron

I have 30 litres (3 x 10 litre pots) of Bal White Star for sale. Bought in November and stored in dry attached garage. Wasn't planning on getting porcelain tiles!

I also have 2kg of Mapei Primer G spare. Again new and sealed.

The stuff is in Cheshire (3 miles from Jcn 10 of M56). It is listed on ebay currently, but a sensible offer for the lot and I will happily kill the auction.

Leave a message here (so I get an email) or send me a PM.

Cheers
Iain

D

DHTiling

thats 7 month since you bought it and then however long it was shelved before that....

12 month shelf life i think so maybe at it's peak...:oops:

I

iaincameron

Thanks Matt, I have removed the brief mention of floor. I had it in my mind it would do either, but on the application sheet it is only wall.

Cheers, Iain

I

iaincameron

The White Star sold for an opening bid.

The 2 x 1 kg of Mapei primer did not, even at 99p! Brand new in sealed bottles which are in sealed plastic bags. Bought about 3 months ago and it has a 24 month shelf life.

FOC to anyone who can collect (or yours for £7 to cover P&P). I am 3 miles south of M56 jcn 10 in cheshire.

Cheers
Iain

Reply to 30L White Star and 2kg Primer G in Cheshire in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen