Search the forum,

Discuss 2000 a year for 3 years = 6000 in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

Which averages about 5 posts a day.
Not all have been interesting, not all have been controversial, not all have been understood.
But I've enjoyed posting and I've enjoyed the involvement in this great Tilers Forum.

So to pre-empt any stalkers - 'thank you for the privilege of posting this my 6000th post'.

D

DHTiling

And top posts they have been... well most of them :lol:..

Cheeers John, a pleasure to have one of the UK's top tilers as a trusted advisor..

J

jay

Well done Timeless top posting :thumbsup:

(There Is nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade)

Last edited by a moderator:
H

hillhead

6k already John, sad git.

Lol.
You're a cracker John, I love reading your posts.
Great wit there.

S

Stewart

Well done TJ, great posting and a quality post for your 6000th, by pre empting the now sacked forum stalker.

Created on iPhone.....

U

user123

Well done, John, and you're nowhere near as old or fuddyduddy as you make yourself out to be... :lol:

Oh look there you are, third from the left, between Phil and me... :smilewinkgrin: Stoke on Trent group photo.jpg

I

Ian

Brilliant John! Thanks for ruining my fun :lol: Another TF member willing to dish out top info for free :thumbsup:

Reply to 2000 a year for 3 years = 6000 in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen