Search the forum,

Discuss 12mm Expansion Trims in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
That's brilliant.

And you weren't even going to ring around at all?

A tip, doesn't always work, but I always need to speak to a certain person in a company when making a deal. Whether for forum sponsorship or other things I do from time to time. I tend to try and find the name of the person I'm looking for and ask for them. Usually get their PA or second in command who's trained well to get rid of you unless it's actually something they need to pass on. You'll get passed back down the chain quite quickly.

So say you have an offer for them regarding a showroom job that's come up and it may lead onto other showrooms they have. And you'd like to get the advice from the person who can deal with the trade supplies.

Hopefully if you come up with something to get their attention and get them on the phone, they can understand where you're coming from and have the ability to reduce your prices for you.

Reply to 12mm Expansion Trims in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen